Welcome to Ile d'Orléans, classified as a World Héritage jewel by UNESCO - Where history meets the beauty of the earth and the pride of its inhabitants.
An enchanting beginning of the journey in discovering the vast patrimonial, cultural, architectural, natural, gastronomical and artistic treasures that the island and the beautiful region of Québec have to offer.
L'île d'Orléans is considered to be one of the most ancient colonial territories of New France. It is located only 5 minutes away from the Old Québec City and at approximately the same distance from all of the other attractions so coveted by our tourists-travellers.
The enchanting Autumn forest colors or the astounding wintry white landscape are all part of the extremely beautiful scenery of Québec.
Come and share our sun, our pure air and our quality of life...
As Félix Leclerc once said in one of his songs :
"There is around the Island, forty-two miles of peaceful things..."
The surroundings are simply and utterly enchanting! It's absolutely impossible to get bored during your stay in our beautiful and welcoming region!
Our favourites located nearby
To visit the Chute Montmorency, the Parc national de la Jacques- Cartier, the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area, the Mont-Sainte-Anne and Stoneham, the Basilica Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, the Onhoua Cheteke Site located on Wendake territory, the Aquarium, the Roger-Van Den Hende Garden, the Village de Valcartier, the Ice Hotel, the Grand Canyon.
And why not also go for a one-day cruise on the majestic St.Lawrence River and visit Grosse Île (old quarantine station for the port of Québec during the 19th century) or drop in to say hello to the wales in Tadoussac!
Interactive map of Île d’Orléans
The Official Tourism Site for Île d’Orléans created an interactive map that shows where the various businesses are located on the island, which can help you plan your stay. Just click the image to view.
- Walks around the shore
- Bird observation
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice fishing
- Dog sled rides
- Fish stores
- Cheese Makers
- Chocolate Shop
- Sugar shacks
- Cideries and vineyards
- Renowned restaurants
- Pick-your-own fruit and vegetable farms
- Guided tours of the Island
- Art galleries
- Craft boutiques
- Antique shops
- Summer theater
Close to our B&B
- 2 min. from the ski trails
- 2 min. from renowned restaurants
- 2 min. from the Golf Course
- 3 min. from a sugar shack
- 4 min. from St.Lawrence Marina
- 6 min. from the Summer Theater
- 8 min. from the Chute-Montmorency
- 10 min. from shopping centres
- 15 min. from the Old Québec City
- 20 min. from an IMAX 3D cinema
- 30 min. from the bridges
- 30 min. from the airport
- 30 min. from the Mont-Sainte-Anne
- 40 min. from The Sports Village
- 40 min. from Ski le Massif
A bit further away
- 1 hour, 10 min. from Baie St-Paul
- 1 hour, 50 min. from La Malbaie
- 2 hours, 45 min. from Rivière du loup
- 3 hours, 5 min. from Tasoussac